About Me

Hello and welcome to Cookie Sundays ! 
My name is Luz Landa; I´m a writer, TV producer and a professional chef. 

I studied Advertising in Catholic University of Argentina (UCA), and then persued my culinary studies at the Argentinean Institute of Gastronomy (IAG). I also studied photography at Andy Goldstein school. I´ve worked as a window dresser and graphic designer, but found my comfy chair in TV production, which I´ve been doing for a
while.

Although I do like my job and get to travel quite a bit for work, Im pretty sure my true calling is still food. Im beyond in love with (rather quite obsessed) anything food related; thats how and thats why I started Cookie Sundays. I used to bake every Sunday for friends that came over forr cookies and board games, then it developed into an on-going quest to find the perfect batch of cookies. So here I am...

Im now also currently working on a new blog concept called The Fool-proof Cook, where I´ll feature easy, simple and quick recipes for the foodies that lack the time or skill but still deserve to serve up something delicious. I also have the wish to publish and a couple of book ideas bouncing around, which I hope to some day, be able to fullfill.

I can be reached at any time at lucilanda@gmail.com.

Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario