The Cookie Bible

I went out book shopping today (danger !). Ended up buying only 5 cookbooks (yes onlyyy). I bought a cheese encyclopedia, a book on currys of the world, one on rice and risottos, a pastry book and a book on starters and appetizers.

Now the one on the picture is one of my most valued books on the shelf (and believe me, I have quite a few...). Its my "go to" when Im not sure what I want to cook and need some inspiration. Its great reference for any pro or begginer, it has measurments that work for kg, farenheit, celcius, metric, cups and whatever you fancy. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, with truly great results. A true cookie bible.

Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario