New Cookbook: Frame by Frame Baking

I've been bad. I didnt bake much last week, and Sunday I did nothing at all for the blog either. Shame on me. Just so that I dont feel like I'm at a total loss, I figured I could at least talk about my latest acquisiton for my cookbook collection. I promise to make up for lost time.

Frame by Frame baking was a present from the boyfriend. He even told me it could help me out for inspiration when Im not too sure of what to cook for the blog. The book has beautiful photography and a clean look and feel to it. It features a wide variety from quiches to madelaines. Its boht eye and mouth pleasing. Im dying to try a couplde of recipes. Ill make sure to make a frame by frame post soon.

One more important fact: It is part of a collection, DANGER of expansion.  

Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario