Cheese scons

When I woke up today I knew exactly what I wanted to cook. Savory cheese scones. I had everything I needed for them so I went for it! They're soft and tender in the center, quite cheesy and not too salty. Might try using a pinch more salt and maybe some garlic on my next batch. These are extremely easy and only take a short while to make.

Since I wanted even more cheese I did a cheese and pepper scon sandwich: whats not to like ?



Recipe
Yield: 12 scons

Ingredients::
-2 cups of flour
-1/2 cup grated cheese
-1 egg
-50 gr butter
-2 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1/2 cup warm milk
-1 tsp baking powder

Instructions:
-Preheat oven to 200C
-Mix all ingredients together to form a dough
-Roll out dough and cut out 12
-Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown






Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario