Biscuits and Macaroons

When I say I have an extensive collection of food related books and cookbooks... I do mean it... Today we meet, my most recent aquisition: Biscuits & Macaroons.

My very good friend Choz (http://chozzzer.wordpress.com/) is back from a month in London and he brought me Biscuits and Macaroons as a gift (lucky me !). As far as I can tell from flipping through it, Im gonna love it ! The book features beautiful photography and recipes that seem to promise keeping me busy experimenting for a while. Decadent batch of macaroons and chocolate covered shortbread are coming up soon.

The book offers recipes in categories such as plain biscuits, filled biscuits, shortbread, macaroons, biscotti, and slices. They also include a glossary and even a conversion chart for over temperatures, liquid and dry ingredients. So far.. so good. Im sure come Sunday, there will be baking.

Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario