Maicena alfajores with dulce de leche


Im not always sure of what I want to cook or bake. I suddenly get an adrenaline rush that calls me to the kitchen but I need to browse through my cookbooks, magazines or bookmarks in order to look for inspirations. Other times I just look to my side and ask Tommy, who´s always willing to make a suggestion that I usually turn into smething else... Well, today was a different story, for when he said "alfajores" I immediately wanted to make these. I havent in a very very long time and I they as so simply and delicious....If you have cornstarch and staples like flour, sugar, eggs and butter... you´re ready to go!





Maicena alfajores with dulce de leche
(Makes 20 )
Ingredients:
-100 gr softened butter
-75 gr granulated sugar
-80 gr flour
-150 gr corn starch
-1 tsp baking pwder
-1 tsp vanilla essence
For the filling:
-Dulce de leche
-Shredded coconut

Directions:
-Mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy
-Add vanilla essence and egg. Mix until well combined
-Mix all dry ingredients and add to the butter, sugar, egg base..
-Knead very slightly to form a soft dough
-Rest in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes, then roll out on a slightly floured surface
-Preheat oven to 180 C
-Cut out into desired shape
-Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bottom border slightly start to turn color
-Let cool before filling with dulce de leche and rolling on shredded coconut (if you don’t have any dulce de leche, you can fill them with a sticky caramel, jam, speculoos paste, or even a chocolate mousse or ganache)








Luz

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario